Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send emails to multiple contact persons in a Corporate account

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am currently working on segmentation where in i am segmenting customers and further want to target an email campaign to them.This way I want to hit emails to multiple contact persons in corporate account.So when I attach these customers as target group in an email campaign will the emails be sent to all the contact persons in the corporate accounts of target group?How can I achieve this requirement?

Regards

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Try this way:

1. First you select / create a target group of organizations.

2. Then try with the option of 'convert organizations to contact persons' from context menu on target group.

3. System will create a new target group that contains contact persons of all the corporate accounts.

Rgds

Hari

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thank you for that response.I also checked about this feature in help.sap.com.But I want to be sure whether this feature will help in sending emails to multiple contact persons in Corporate account?Or only to main contact persons?

And one more thing if I want the email to hit only select contact persons in Corporate account is that also possible?If any email id changes will that be also updated or I need to manually do it?pls help..

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Yes, it's possible, you need to make small code changes for this to achieve.

Rgds

Hari

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for the response.So If I want to send email to one of out of 5 multiple contact persons Is that possible.And If any changes in email Id happens will that also reflect in the target group?

Please clarfiy?

Regards

Jaya

Answers (0)