cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Per-Diem - M&IE (first and last day of travel @75%)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is a requirement that first and last day of travel is paid at 75% of the per diem rate.

I configured the same via Reimbursement Amounts for Meals/Time.

For first/last day of trip I maintained Number of day as 1 and start time as 0600 hrs and end time as 0900 hours, $45.

For entire day trip I maintained Number of days as 99 and start time as 0000 hrs and end time as 2400 hours, $61.

When I execute t-code TRIP, i get the below error

"Entry not found in table T706V.  Argument: 10P  US          0031820141101

Message no. 56016"

I had to maintain per-diem in Reimbursement Amounts for Meals/Hours. Once per-diem per hours maintained , I did not get the error, but the per-diem is being calculated at 100% of the rate maintained in per-diem per hours for the entire period.

Please let me know how to go about this issue and make sure that the per-diem is being calculated based on the requirement.

Your help would be highly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to achieve this by configuring the "Reimbursement Amounts for Meals/Time"

Thanks,

Shiva

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

maybe you can compare this with the german (standard delivery) custoizing Setting in table (view, sm30) V_T706V.

In Germany exists alos a rule (since 2014) that ther will be reimbursed on first and last day an alternative taxfree/reimbursement amount.

We have use therfore an entry ANZTA (german short: Anzahlt Tage /Number of Days) = 96 (first day) , 97 = last day, 99 middle day (or complete 24 hours) and 98 = middle day with private trip breaks in tableview TV_T706V.

So for the CV Germany exists a logic for one day trips (ANZTA= 001) and multiple-days-trip  with ANZTA = 96/99/97.

Maybe this is adequate for your solution too?

BR

Klaus

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Shiva,

You have to find out the User Exit or BADI for recalculating the per diem. When you get the total number of days then exclude the first day and calculate the per diem for rest and the first day.

Check this BADI  may be its useful for you.

AFTER_TRIP_SETTLEMNT

Method - CHANGE_TRV_OBJECTS

I have done the recalculation using Portal(Web Dynpro ) where its easy to rewrite the logic .

Regards,

Shakeel.