cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Id issues in interaction center, pls help.

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP CRM Interaction Center, please help me with your inputs. 

1) After confirming the account, service request is created.  When the IC agent sends the details to service engineer by clicking on 'Email to Engineer', the email id is not picked up automatically as shown in below screenshot (though mail id is maintained in the bp employee). 

2) Once the IC agent sends the mail, mail is reached to engineer's mail box.  But the issue is, the from mail id is showing as the IC agent's mail id but we want the company support team mail id (abcsupport@xyzcompany.com) as from mail id. 

Could you please help me how to resolve these two issues.

Regards,

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy,

Checking your first screenshot it seems as if you use the wrong work center for E-Mail creation for CRM Interaction Center Scenario.

It looks like One2One E-Mail integration which is designed to be used for CRM WebUI business roles like SERVICEPRO or SALESPRO not to be used in CRM Interaction Center environment.

In CRM we use the CRM IC E-Mail editor. Different from One2One Mails the E-Mail is sent from an outgoing address groups instead of the users private E-Mail address.

You might check which E-Mail workcenter is used in CRM IC business role IC_AGENT and adapt your business role.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy,

Please find my reply to your above queries

1) With regards to your first query the too address which is the recipient's address is never picked directly, the same needs to be assigned manually by the call center agent

2) With regards to your second query for the from e-mail id, the same is maintained in customization node

Interaction Center Web client- Basic Functions-Communication Channels- Define Outgoing E-mail Address Groups-

Here you can maintain the from e-mail address.

Ensure that you assign the outgoing e-mail address group to your e-mail profiles

Click on the e-mail profiles and then click on display

Here maintain the outgoing address group

Hope this helps you

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Hope you are doing great.  Thank you for your reply.

Regarding the 1st point, is that the standard behavior of sap? 

Regarding the 2nd point, I have checked the settings suggested by you and all are in place correctly as shown in below screenshots.

The created add. group has been maintained in email profiles.

This profile id has been maintained in business role-function profile Email also.

Could you please suggest me if there are any other checkpoints for the issue.

Regards,

Maddy

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Can you add the profile value created for your e-mail in the business role under function profile and then check

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thank you for your reply.  As said earlier, the email profile id is assigned to function profile 'Email' in business role. 

Any other suggestions please..