cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dinamic Survey Suite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask something related with 'surveys', basically explaining and, if it is possible to do what I want help me, if it is not, tell me as well for not being all the day looking for info .

The thing is we (my friend and me) want to make a questionaire for some customers, and depending on the first answer (checkbox), the next one will be one or another. I mean:

- Are you politician? --> YES - Do you like what you do?

--> so, so...               (and so on with the next answer...)

--> Yes! I love that.    (and so on with the next answer...)

--> NO   - Would you like to be one of them?

--> No never! they´re thieves!     (and so on...)

--> Of course I´d like to.             (and so on...)

The thing is, we would like that the new question show up as soon as the customer tag either one check box or the other. Is that possible?

Thanks in advanced!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the requested design is not available. The only 'dynamic' feature that can be implemented for surveys need to be done in the PBO module. After this is processed (when the survey is accessed) there is no way to influence any survey question, nor answer options.

best regards,

Johannes

Answers (0)