cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish content in SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As I am publishing my first document in SCN so want to know the procedure for the same.

So please explain the whole procedure.

Thanks,

Dipti.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please search on google by using search term as "How to create a doc or blog on scn".

You will get useful links.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I have already searched in Google.it says u have to give content and publish.

But I want to know how the moderator publishes the same.

Shall I get any confirmation mail aftre publishing or any status for my document while publishing?

Any clarifications would be helpful.

Regards,

Dipti.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moderator will not publish your document.. Moderator will just verify your document.

All members publishes the document in same way.. Have a look into the document

You just need to validate your document. Just follow these below options to avoid rejection from a moderator.

1. You need to categorized you content with comparing this document The Difference between a Discussion, Blog Post,... | SCN to see it is a document or a blog or just a discussion.

2. You need to find a relevant space for your document with the help of this document  Find Topic Spaces on SCN (Forums) and

3. You need to follow these every rules in this document The SCN Rules of Engagement | SCN

You will not get any message or notification when you document got published, but you will get a notification if in case your document got rejected by a moderator with a valid reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu,

Yesterday I had submitted one document.So how can i know it is published in SCN or not.

Regards,

Dipti.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.. Your document is published and it is visible to ABAP Development forum..

Here it is

Go to this link

then click content, and go to page no 5. You can see your document.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have already answered to a comment to your document from yesterday.

If you see the document in your content tab (click Browse on top right of the forum)   then It is released. You should as well get a notification about the release. Check the notification tab (click the Actions icon on top right of the forum, then the notification tab)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup Jurgen,I am able to see my document in the content tab.But I did not find any notification in Actions tab.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally, you will not get a notification if your document got released immediately..

As per your reputation tab (the time of points assignment for this document) it is showing the document was released before 20 hours ago..

And you have also posted the document 20 hours ago..

So your document got released immediately after you post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen/Dibyendu,

Now I am pretty much clear about this process.

Regards,

Dipti