Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Screen styles in agentry

former_member223904
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created an android normal screen in my agentry application. I am getting underlines on the screen labels so i used style and tried to remove underlines but the styles are not reflecting on the labels still underlines are not removed and one challenge i am facing is i have tried to change background color of my screen from default to white in the style an mapped the style to below path.

Detail screen set->Detail screen->Detail screen styles->screen.

The style is not reflecting on the screen. Please help me how to resolve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you please let us know what Agentry client version you are using and maybe also post a screen shot?

--Bill

former_member223904
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I am agentry editor with version 7.0.5.1. I have created styles on the fields and transaction screen application header tab. Those styles are not reflecting on my application. Please help how to resolve this.

former_member223904
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

The android client version is 7.0.5.7.The issue is i am not able to change font size,color and format for the fields in android screens. and alos styles are not applying on transaction screen header tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was there ever a resolution for this question? I am also seeing labels underlined on Android screens. I don't have any work around for this yet.

former_member223904
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I have resolved this issue by changing background color of the label and field to light grey color.

You can apply styles to label and field by selecting field styles tab.. It can resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Sandeep Aluri.