Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL02N/VL03N : add custom push button to application toolbar

kumaro412
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I searched for a while but didn't find a solution for my problem ... My last hope is to post the question ... If this question has already been asked and answered, please let me know ... Otherwise, I hope to get an answer ...

Within VL02N/VL03N, we would like to add a new push button that should be open a webform with our delivery-number as parameter ... The way of opening an url is already working, but I need to add the button to the application toolbar so users can click it ...

Does anyone know how I have to achieve this ?

Thanks in advance !

Greetz,

Kurt Clement.

1 REPLY 1

danny_lacerte2
Participant
0 Kudos

As far as I could tell, there are no screen exits available in VL02N/VL03N to add buttons to the application toolbar.

However, there may be an acceptable workaround - but it is in no way as elegant as a button in the app. toolbar:

There are BAdIs to add tab pages in VL02N/VL03N on the header or item level. You could add a tab with a single button in it opening the required URL.

LE_SHP_TAB_CUST_OVER - Tab Page for Own Data - Item Detail Delivery

LE_SHP_TAB_CUST_ITEM - Tab Page for Own Data - Item Detail Delivery

As I said, not as pretty as a button in the app. toolbar, but it might work for you.