cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Datamart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you kindly let me know of how to check datamart-datasources of extracting from which source. For instance for DSO reporting to Cube to other cube can find at Manage screen of Datamart symbol enabled if there is a reporting to other Infoproviders but how about for Masterdata of fetching from a Datamart but unable to check it out its source.

Can you kindly let me know of how to look into the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data marts exist in 3.x and comes inti picture when we load data from ODS/Cube to ODS/Cube only.

So in case of master data you can't.

But bw 7.x we can load data from master data info object to dso thru transformations.

Can you share your screen shots of yoru data flow?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I am working at BW-CRM of version 3.5 and issue struck at master data for 0BPARTNER, where one of it fetching from Datamart Datasource(80BPARTNERM) and shown source system is BW system itself but could not find from where it is pulling.

I am pretty much unsure of how to resolve it.Can you kindly let me know on it.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At bw system try to find is there any any info object 0BPARTNER*.

if yes then that will be your info object.

Can you share your data flow which showsabove data source name as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Infoobject is 0BPARTNER, for that Datamart is appended of 80BPARTNERM of loading which we could not able to know of how its fetching the data.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you maintainer master data to 0BPARTNER?

if yes then its ok.

Data source 80BPARTNERM to which target is connected? can't you check update rules?

Can you share your data flow.

colm_boyle
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I'm not sure I understand the question fully, however here are my observations.

Check the Infopackages loading 'to' 0BPARTNER, you will be able to see the source and target. There should be something that loads to 0BPARTNER from your CRM system. In my experience the CRM datasources loading to BW can begin with a 9, e.g. 90BPARTNER or something similar.

Once the data is loaded to 0BPARTNER then a new dataflow can be created seperately for the datamart dataflow.

If I misunderstood the question then apologies, if it helps let me know and we may be able to offer further help,

thanks,

Colm