cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty delta queue for 0BPARTNER_ATTR after Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Have you guys faced any issues loading 0BPARTNER_ATTR, 0BPARTNER_TEXT, 0BP_DEF_ADDRESS_ATTR to BI in Delta mode after source system upgrade?

We are having issues with Delta extraction. In Delta mode, the extraction is not picking up all the data that has been modified recently. In RSA7 queues have stable zero. We tried to set breakpoint in function modules which update queue but it does not triggered the debugger after business purtner saving.

Any ideas are welcome.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if the tables are getting updated when you are changing a business partner. The problem could be there only and not wuth RSA7. As suggested above, may be you can try to do a full load and re-init the datasource. That way, a new delta queue will be generated and things may work.

Rgds..

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business partners are created indeed. New rows are created at tables BUT000, CDHDR  and BDCP2 (for texts a message type are defined).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

I am not really sure if this datasource is change pointer based or not. But in case of datasources dealing with BDCP2 and CDHDR the RSA7 delta queue remains empty when you create any new data. However, when you extract the delta data it gets extracted in BW system.

Ideally this kind of datasource store only the repeat delta data and delta data is decided internally by Fm based on change pointers.

Can you try creating some data and then extract it in BW system? if any data is extracted in BW system then after that you check the delta queues in source system in RSA7. You should be able to get the records which are already extracted in BW system.

Please let me know the results.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know it is not good but I would try an initial load in the test-system and check if everything is fine afterwards. Maybe you can also do a new initial load in production during the weekend if necessary although I know that 0BPARTNER_ATTR can have quite a lot of data. Eventually you have lost some data already if the delta queue was not filled correctly. But I never had the problem myself.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the situation at the test system is similar. New initialisation delta with or without data transfer does not change the result. New delta queue remain empty after creation or editing business partners.