cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI to CRM in Query execution Marketing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a requirement in creating a query in SAP BI and use the same in Marketing to create Datasource. There is one Z table and we had append to the extractor to BI and the BI had configured it using ABAP code. Now when i am using the query in MKT datasource, I am able to call teh query and when i am trying to use the attributes in segment builder, I am getting connectionDo error.

Do we need to enhance the receiving (CRM side) extractor? If so can you please help me out on this.

Regards,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

I am not sure. I guess you should be fine but a screenshot of the error message plus eventually the longtext or the details of the message maybe with a message number and class might be helpful. As far as I know you just retract the business partner number which fulfill your criterias to CRM.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your prompt reply. The Business requirement was running campaign using BI queries on transaction data. We have service transaction & we have 1 Ztable both are interlinked using product GUID. To send the data to BI we had enhanced the BI extractor in SAP CRM using ABAP program.  After this BI had created a query on generated on the same and when i am using the query in CRM MKT i am facing connectiondo error. attached the screenshot

Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: http://csap(ZT1WRTFCUkVlgxOWZYMTImT1RoZK1qUTR5aFZpVIBIZ09GTGhBQUFBRTI4RERRPTO=)/bc/bsp/sap/CRM_MKTTG...

ST22 Dump : CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The message "no roll storage space" seems to me like a basis problem like missing memory or buffer or so. Maybe your admins or basis people can help.

Best regards,

Thomas