Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a typical hierarchy of positions based on SAP functions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello endeavors, 

I am a novice at the SAP field. I am pursuing MS in IS from Central Michigan University. My concentration is on Enterprise Systems using SAP. I was actually wondering what should I put as a position on a  resume if there is no position specified in a hiring notice?

It would be highly appreciable if somebody can explain a typical hierarchy of positions based on SAP functions.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kabid

Trying to understand your situation: are you currently working in a junior style role whilst you study or are you a study learning SAP?

Position titles really depend on your job duties. If in doubt, ask your supervisor?

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Kabid,

Colleen's questions are spot on!

If you give detailed answers to these questions, we can / you can "assign" a "tag" (position) in your resume.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for your reply. Yes I am studying to learn SAP with TERP 10 certification. I was wondering when I finish my MS for which entry level position I may be recruited.

Thank you Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Kabid Md Surid

<<moderator - removing personal details>>

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee