cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Group in REFX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create an Authorization Group for my contracts. Need to have one department show specific fields and the other to show all fields. Where do I set this up? I have managed to create the Authorization Group and Authorization Key but cannot go further than that. Where do I specify which fields should be hidden and then link it to the Authorization Group?

Thanks,

Keshia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Keshia Reddy.

If you wanna control the contract items for each authorized group, you can consider bellow items;

1. Go to RECACUST > Contract > Dialog > Events

and you can see the event function for each BDT, so you can see the "AUTH1" and "DCUAC"

2. AUTH1 : Authorization Checks --> you can control Auth.Object & Group

DCUAC : Change GUI Status --> you can control BDT screen such as display or not.

Best Regards

Yeong-Chul Jeong

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yeong-Chul,

are you sure about events you have mentioned? In both of them you don't have access to status of particular fields. Event AUTH1 is raised only once during opening RE contract and DCUAC is raised twice same time.

AUTH1 - an event to authorize some activity on RE object (example function: RECN_RECN_EVENT_AUTH1)

DCUAC - an event to set or change GUI status functions for current screen (example function: RECN_RECN_EVENT_DCUAC)

Regards,

Jakub.

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jakub and Keshia..,

Eventually if you wanna change the RE biz.object screen such as hide or display accordingly authorization object, you can use "RECN_RECN_EVENT_DCUAC".

and when you use this event function as blow sample

1)  Authority Check >>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'F_RE_BRGRP'

ID 'ACTVT'    FIELD '02'

ID 'ZREXXX' FIELD ''.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

SCREEN-INVISIBLE = 1.

ELSE.

SCREEN-INVISIBLE = 0.

ENDIF.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Control Screen Items and buttons >>

==> Below Sample Source is for control "Hide Preview Button" and "Lock Field Item"

of Contract screen (RECN)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* get CUA functions for actual screen

CALL FUNCTION 'BUS_CUA_FUNCTIONS_GET'

TABLES

t_stnd_excl = lt_cua_exc

t_frth_incl = lt_cua_inc.

ls_cua_exc-fcode = 'RECA_PREVIEW'.

APPEND ls_cua_exc TO lt_cua_exc.

ls_cua_exc-fcode = 'RECA_PRINT'.

IF lo_busobj->md_activity EQ reca1_activity-create.

ls_cua_exc-fcode = 'ZZTERMINAT'.

ENDIF.

lo_contract ?= lo_busobj.

if lo_contract->ms_detail-recntype eq 'CO01'.

ls_cua_exc-fcode = 'RECA_OFFICEINT'.

endif.

lo_has_status ?= lo_busobj.

lo_status_mngr = lo_has_status->get_status_mngr( ).

lo_status_mngr->get_current_status_x(

importing et_status_x = lt_status ).

read table lt_status transporting no fields

with key stat  = reca1_sysstatus-master_data_locked

inact = abap_false.

if sy-subrc eq 0.

ls_cua_exc-fcode = 'ZZTERMINAT'.

endif.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards

Yeong-Chul Jeong

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe a good idea would be to create few Screen Sequences (t-code: REGC0006) and by BAdI BADI_RECA_BDT (method BDT_FRAME_GET_SCREEN_SEQUENCE) choose proper screen sequence depending on authorization group.

Regards,

Jakub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

Thank you for your response. Do you perhaps have a configuration document on how to create the screen sequences?

Thanks.

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, but I don't have such document. Try to look how standard Dialog (Screen Sequences, Screens, Sections, Views, Field Groups) is configured. Read documentation given to the corresponding nodes in RECACUST.

Regards,

Jakub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

Thank you for all your help, the issue has now been resolved.

Regards,

Keshia

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you shortly describe your solution. I am curious about it.

Regards,

Jakub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes no problem.

Because the client just needed the specific department to view only certain parts of the Lease, I used a sap standard report (REISCN) and created a variant in which I have specified the input requirements. Then have the Authorizations team assign only that Variant to the specific users with Display Only access. This was the better option for the requirements rather than creating new screen sequences for the users.

Regards,

Keshia