cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to correct wrong category Id in a Material in CRM commpr01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

There is an issue happening while raising order in CRM . the error saying perticular category id is not there in ERP which is updated in Material. I checked and found table T179 does not have category in ERP which is updated in material in CRM.

Now I wanted to update the correct category in CRM material it self becasue COMMPR01 does not allowing me to updated category information the field is greyed out.I tried to updated the catgory in ERP system in the material to trigger Bdocs and update in CRM but it is not happening too. Request download also not carrying any data from ERP.

Is there any report or FM avaliable in CRM which can update the category for a perticulat material ? Please suggest.

Thanks

Prem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

After adding the categoy in T179 in R/3 system, you need to perform the initial download of the customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1 because the customizing change will not be replicated to CRM automatically. Please do the following steps:

(1)after adding the category in T179 in ERP, do initial download of object DNL_CUST_PROD1 in CRM tcode R3AS.

(2)assign the correct category to the material in R/3

(3)download the material by request load using tcode R3AR4 in CRM. (request is defined in R3AR2).

Regards,

Ellen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue was with category maintained in ERP table T179. we have correct the categories. The category maitnained in product itself missing in the lower level. I don't know how somebody was able to update a non existing category in the product.funny but it was happened

Anyways we first have corrected the cateogry in development system than have transport to all ERP system. In CRM than I have downloaded all category by download object DNL_CUST_PROD1. Issue resolved . Now everything is working fine as expected.

thanks for all your support.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Prem

I think you can analyse BDOCs via SMW01 and applications log via SLG1

Denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

you can try by doing the changes in Material in ECC and again replicate the same  material then check in COMMPR01.Chack for 1 material first.

Best Regards,

Amitkumarr D K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Added to my previous post if material is not replicated by R3as, you can create a test request in R3AR2 Maintain in request heade -Adaptor Object-material and In Request detail maintai Table Name- MARA, Field Name-MATNR,Option-Equqlity=Low and Low- maintain material numer. In the same Request header also mainatin again request detail for able Name- MVKE, Field Name-VKORG,Option-Equqlity=Low and Low- sales org.

Do R3AR2 and check status in R3AR4

Best Regards,

Amitkumarr D K