cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leads Search List shows incorrect Employee Responsible

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Experts,

I am trying to create leads using Campaign. So all the leads would have one owner who runs the campaign but the employee responsible and Sales Rep would be determined based on business requirement. The partner determination happens correctly but when I search the leads on the List assignment Block I see that the employee responsible partner is shown as the owner. The sales rep is correct. If I open up that lead transaction and check out, the employee responsible is the correct one and not the owner as displayed on the search/list screen.

Is there an OSS note or something to fix this?

Regards,

Aparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

please refer to this oss notes

rgds,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aparna,

You could search in the OSS or you could have a look at the GET-method of this column/attribute in BSP component workbench. It might even be faster to correct/change it by yourself but of course with an OSS note (if it exists) you remain in standard.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas. I was hoping for an OSS note but did not get anything myself. Hence posted it here to check if anyone else had face the same issue. Let me research OSS and see if I get lucky. and yes enhancing is the last option.