cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPUTPR00 - Run after change in Daily Work Schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I have chagned the daily work schedule in V_T550A. Their I have delimited the previous DWS which  and the new valid one at present. After that I have run the report  RPUTPR00 Revaluate Daily Work Schedules in customizing client. And created the workschedule manually through PT01 transaction in customizing client ( customizing request generated). But when I transaport the work schdeule to testing client in development it is not working. Please advise. Regards, IFF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, Please advise. Regards, IFF

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand you have changed the DWS since you have to generate work schedule either manually or batch session by passing the calendar month from and to options i.e from what date to to what date so system will show you the newly created work schedules where you can check whether work schedules are generated or not some times it may not appear in other clients in that case save the newly created work schedules each month wise and then move the TR to required test client and then check. 

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat, When I have run the report RPUTPR00 their was no TR generated. But I have saved the changes in the report RPUTPR00. And generated workschedule through PT01 manually and TR was generated. When I do transport in testing client it the workschedule is transported. I have checked IT0007 their the change date is apperin in the workschedule. But the workscheule is not considering newly generated DWS. Please advise. Regards, IFF

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You mean you have the new schedule in customizing but by transferring the request to production of quality system you have the old one?

Recommend to first delete your old work schedule and then generate the new one. Use PT02, menu "Edit" > "Delete all"

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omid, I am regenrating workschedule as I have changed the DWS in the workschedule. Previously the DWS was having planned working hours as 0 hours and now planned working hours is 8 hours. Please asdvise. Regards, IFF

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not get what is the issue? You mean you did delete first and then generated again and know issue has changed?

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omid, I am changing the DWS. Previous DWS Planned Working Hours  = 0 Then I have delimited the previous DWS IN v_t550a. After delimitation the new record has Planned working hours = 8 Hours. After that I have ran the report RPUTPR00 for revaluating workschedule. Used PT02 to delete the workschedule. And then I have recreated worksschedule thorugh PT01. But when I transaport to testing system the work schedule is not taking off-days into deduction of absence quotas. Please advise. Regards, IFF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, Please advise. Regards, IFF

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From my point of view, when you don't get reply means either the case is strange or no body get the issue. I recommend to share screenshots of system to clarify the case.

I got what you have done about DWS but I don't understand what do you mean by "work schedule is not taking off-days into deduction of absence quotas." ?

Does it work on Dev. system?

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omid, I have requirement to make one of the leave type dedcution to be based on calender days. Previously the same leave deduction was based on working days. For this reason the DWS palnned working hours is changed. And regenrated the workschedule. And when I do the entry in IT2001 it is deducting leave quota  still by working days not by calender days. Please advise. Regards, IFF

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand why you have changed DWS, I think you should change your counting rules.

I recommend to revert it back and check related counting rule to your absence type in T556C.

In "counting rule" find related rule and check "Weekday", "Holiday class" and "Day type" option. I think you should check almost of them.

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, In V_T550A for the DWS the DWS class was 0. And in the counting rule  DWS class 0 was unchecked and now checked it is working fine now. Regards, IFF

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sound is good So please close the thread

Answers (0)