cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary transfert for an Employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help with this issue. An employee has been transferred temporary to another company (Company B) in the same group but in other city. She is getting her salary from our company (Company A). but she made some expense request from the (Company B). she was transferred for 2 months then she needs come back to our company (Company A). We require the employee to be in the old company records like expense request, when we try to create one on behalf of this employee, we get the follow message  "intercompany account assignment is not allowed"

Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Johanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

parveen_kumar6
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Johanna

The only way to post expense reports to cost center which does not belong to the same company, is the usage of an intercompany project which refers to the cost centers of the remote company via purchase orders/sales orders between those two companies. The intercompany process is used to post expenses between two different companies as different legal entities, which are part of the same ByD customer system.

If you as a consult (employee of company A) for example travel in order of a customer (company B you cannot simply charge the cost center of the customer’s company. What is done is, that you sell your travel expense to the customer (-> sales order) and the customer buys your consultancy (->purchase order). In ByD this process can be simplified and bridged by the usage of an intercompany project, which groups the objects involved between two companies that are part of the same ByD system.

You may refer to the help document "Intercompany Project Time and Expenses" for more details.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Parveen Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Parveen. I will try like you told me

Thanks,

Johanna Rojas

Answers (0)