cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spare parts -DIGI business procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm testing how to use spare parts-DIGI direct issues goods.

I have create and release a service order ,but no following-up document is created automatically.

At the same time ,I try to find if there is any documents in Customer Demand View.there's nothing.

I try to check if it's already issued in Outbound Delivery View.It's also nothing and inventory has no change.

So I try to make confirmation. This reduced the inventory and create a Good and Activity confirmation document automatically.

But the status of service order is still in process and order pipeline is still not started.

what should I next?

Could you please tell me correct procedure in system  that  I should do in SAP step by step?

thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_resag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

DIGI parts in service orders are not relevant for supply planning. So will not see them as a demand. You also do not get any ATP info for DIGI parts. You have to first release the order to service execution, then you can do the confirmation. In the confirmation UI you can specify the logitics area, from which the part will be taken. After service confirmation the inventory is then automatically reduced by the quantity of the DIGI part.