Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HR - FI Posting and Payslip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In our Project.  we are using /560 in payslip for Net Payable

Posting to FI : Expense side we are giving individual wage types debit side posting - C - Debit positive amounts,

Balancesheet side /560 Positive amounts in credit, negative amounts in debit

Balancesheet side /552 Positive amounts in debit, negative amounts in credit - for 2 wage types 1 Sybolic account and GL Account. but                          posting characters different.

but now our accounts team requirement is some irregular payments which should be added in /560 as well as in payslip, Every irregular payment should be posted to separate GLs like Bonus payable, EL Encashment payable Stay Bonus payable other than Basic Pay components. 

What i did

Ive maintained pc5 sp. 8 for the wage types those have to be separated from Net payable and posted separately.  becoz of that payslip is showing difference between gross earnings and deductions /560. it is not matching.

Now i wanted to add one more wage type to payslip which consists the sum of /560 and /125,  whether it is correct or not?  If it is correct where should i insert a PCR in the Schema and how should i write a PCR.  i am very clear one customer wage type needs to be there. to sum /560 and /125.  Its very clear for every irregular payment they need a separate GL posting in Balancesheet.

I seek your quick response bcoz payroll run is very urgent.

Thanks,

Aruna.

SAP HR Functional Consultant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

Yes, you can add another wage type /125 along wit /560 and the sum of both this wage type will be displayed under Net pay.

Thanks & Regards

Saroj Hial

Former Member
0 Kudos

but Saraoj Hial,

/560 includes /125 also. i think we need not post it separately.  if we post separately posting balance will not be cleared.  i hope you understand.

Thanks,

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

Have you tried my suggestion, if you add to /125 it will add to /560 also and posting error will arise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,  You are right Praneeth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

You were saying.  CC 25 should not be maintained right? my basic logic is any wage type it could be either added to /124 or /125 for IT calculation process, we should consider that also. right?  since it's not a regular payment ocasionally we'll maintain it definetely it should be added to /125 so its already added in /560.  but only posting point of view they are asking for separate posting, bcoz they will to separate accounts.  (keep in mind Balance sheet account, for expense account its very clear.)

Thanks,  thanks alot praneeth.

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i said you earlier, assign symbolic and G/L different to this wage type apart from other wage types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

Now i wanted to add one more wage type to payslip which consists the sum of /560 and /125,

What you can do is you can write a PCR which will take the value of /125  and /560 and Pass it to a custom wage type.

ADDWT *

/560

AMT=  /560

ADDWT1000

ADDWT *

/125

AMT=  /125

ADDWT1000

ADDWT *

Then in PE51 instead of /560 put this wage type 1000.

Regarding Posting as you want to show seperatly then as mentioned by Praneeth create a sepearte synmolic account and G/L account and map it to this wage type.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards

Saroj Hial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure Saroj,

If i do like this retrocalculation problem will not arise in payslip.  since i don't have much time to test it for a long time. Let me take praneeth's opinion also.  Symbolic A/c and G/L everything is ready as said by Praneeth and tested.  Posting is 100% fine but when we see payslip, since it's split from Net pay.  the difference is coming in payslip,  So accordinly Bank transfer will be wrong am i right? or wrong?  and Saroj,  pls give me correct guidelines where to insert the PCR in our customized schema and the parameters to be set.

Praneeth i hope you are following this.  Thanks a lot for both of you.

Waiting for your suggestions and guidelines.  I hope with in couple of days we will close this issue.  I am confident now. Both of you have given me a great inputs.  keep doing such things.

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

First of all you want to add the amount of wage type /125 to wage type /560. but already the amount of /125 will be added in wage type /560.

Example:  1000 ( /124), 500 (/125) = /124 + /125 = 1000 + 500 = 1500 will be under /560

But you are saying that in payslip you want /125 with /560 that is 500 + 1500 = 2000.

So now the amount will 2000 that is 500 extra.

please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Saroj Hial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

why can't you give ir-regular wage type with other symbolic account and different g/l no.

For example:

V_T52EL

Leave encashment, give positive in Debit, negative in credit  ZH50  C

T-code: OBYE

ZH50 41003000 (Leave encashment paid to staff)

V_512W_D:

CC: 1 25 28 38

PC: Do as per requirement, change PC 5 as 0, if you want split choose 9 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks praneeth kumar,

Thanks a lot.

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

Can you please share the screenshot of your payslip of whats being shown and based on that you can explain us, what are you looking for..

Thanks

Mohinder