cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print preview shows to be archived documents

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello *, we have configured the archiving for print outs belonging to transactions (BU2000126). Everything works fine for the technical process. But now we have recognized that the affected action definitions are shown within the pop up for print view (reachable via button "more" in header area). We fear that this will confuse the users. The action are define to be not executeable in dialog mode. How to avoid showing the archiving-action definitions in this pop up? Kind regards Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

We did an enhancement in CL_CRM_UIU_ACTIONS_TOOLS for method SHOW_PRINT_ACTIONS_POPUP to avoid the preview of archiving Actions.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prior to that, did you try to remove the action profile of the transaction as I suggested?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would create a new schedule condition (copy of the standard one) which has the archived flag as criteria, this schedule condition will trigger the standard action, have you tried that?

BTW most of your questions never get any feedback I mean mark helpful or correct answer or close the thread, otherwise members eventually will stop to help you as you are not supporting the community, I'm not talking about points, I'm talking about "Hey, this worked for me" "Hey, didn't work but helped me to understand",  "hey, no one could help me, but I found the answer myself, is this one:"

Cheers!

Luis

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

What archiving flag? Where is it stored? Please consider we want to Archive print Outs and no data (Transaction) itself. What exactly am I doing wrong in handling of threads? How to mark "helpful" or "correct"? Kind regards Thomas

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I got it wrong, I thought you are talking about master/transaction data. I never faced your scenario so I'm afraid I can't help here

Just one thing, and probably I'll get it wrong, again, did you try to remove (for testing) the action profile from the transaction customizing?

Regarding the other (off)topic, if you are loged on you In each answer you can mark it as correct or helpful, even you can mark you answer as correct, this helps a lot, for example:

Your conclusion seems the one which you where seeking, you can mark that answer as the correct one, I don't know if the answers helped to reach your conclusion in that case It would be nice if you mark the helpful answer as it is, but to be honest looks like the answer from Gervase Auden is the right one.

This discussions were left without any feedback

So others member never will know if worked for your issue or not, all the value will be lost, don't you hate when you search for answers and you find the infamous "solved by myself" or similars?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I understood you don't want to show the print option in the menu for Archieve transaction BUS200016 but I don't think it can be achieved by Actions becasue the menu options can be controlled by actions.

Thanks

Prem

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem, I know that the preview originally is controlled by Action customizing - this is what I'm wondering about. The archiving process itself via ppf is working fine at all.

The 2nd line is needless and not required it's just the Action for archiving via selection Report automatically in Background.

Kind regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Could you please open BSP_WD_CMPWB workbench for the componenet and its active enhancement set and check related overview  page toolbar related Method "Get button method" where this button in generating . On the basis of process type and status as "archieve" you can controll the generation of the button I feel.Please check and revert.

Thanks,

Prem

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Phani, we Archive printouts of one-order Transaction Quotation (BUS200016) by using the Standard way of Action processing with exclusive archiving w/o printing maintained within Action Definition. We are just wondering to get offered the archiving Action in menu for print preview as we do not want to print it. Kind regards Thomas

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any ideas?

former_member314331
Participant
0 Kudos

Can You Explain me Clearly , How you have archiving ? what is the BU2000126 ??

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

By your issue detail I confused little bit are you saying after archiving BU2000126- 'activity transaction '  you are able to see one more option avaliable in More in transaction header ? Little more detail please It would be good to just add screen shot and highlight the option which causing the issue to you

Thanks

prem