cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cofiguration of Approve Leave Requests fiori Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Configuring the 'Approve Leave Requests' fiori application in my EHP7 system as per the below link as refrence :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_fiori/fiori10_install_en.pdf

http://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/blog/2014/06/10/fiori-technical-installation-and-configuration-o...

I need to assign predefined launch page role 'SAP_HCM003_HCM_LVRQ_APR'  to the user. But I am not able to find the role in pfcg (backend).

Do we need to activate any service for this role .Can anyone help.

Regards

Pallavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi ,

Do you find any role with 'SAP_GBHCM_LEAVE_APPROVAL_MGR' in backend ?

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

I got the role ''SAP_GBHCM_LEAVE_APPROVAL_MGR'  in backend.But i didn't get the role 'SAP_HCM003_HCM_LVRQ_APR' .It gives the error that role does not exist .

Regards

Pallavi

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pallavi,

I don't think if there is any role with SAP_HCM003_HCM_LVRQ_APR in Backend for Approve Leave Requests app. Please check here for the roles and configurations to be done for Approve leave request application.

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

I have refered the below link for config:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_fiori/fiori10_install_en.pdf

Moreover when we are testing the service 'hcm_lr_apv' from SICF we are getting the below error:

File sap/hcm_lr_apv/index.html NOT found!

Regards

Pallavi

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The document you are referring is deprecated now and refers to much earlier waves.Please follow App Implementation: Approve Leave Requests - SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Librar...

and since you are setting up on EHP 7 , do you use HANA as DB / HANA XS for the application? If so, i assume you have done the setup accordingly.

Assign the required roles to the user following the latest document added.

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

Thanks for the quick update.

We have not used the HANA. Do the above link that you had given is applicable for the EHP7 which has not Hana.

Regards

Pallavi

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That should work,

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

As per the link suggested by you, there needs to implement a note  '1931619' but the note cannot be implemented in our system.

Also as per the link below components needed with the following support level package:

Back-End/Front-End Server

Back-End/Front-End Component

Technical Name of Software Component

Support Package Level

Back-end server

Back-end component

GBHCM003 600

Front-end server

Front-end component

UIX01HCM 100

But in our system the above two component are on following support level:

Back-End/Front-End ServerBack-End/Front-End ComponentTechnical Name of Software ComponentSupport Package Level
Back-end serverBack-end componentGBHCM003 60008
Front-end serverFront-end componentUIX01HCM 10000

Is it necessary to upgrade the SP level of both the component to resolve the issue . Also  '1931619' the note is not valid in our system, so is there any other note which needs to be applied .

Regards

Pallavi

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

I would suggest to upgrade the components . But if you think upgrading the components might delay the process , then you might need to manually apply the notes as per the component level mentioned in 1931619.

Regards

Virinchy

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear pallavi,

Please check

Thanks & Regards,

Meghal Shah