cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with default currency in BRFplus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I am working with BRF+, and when I put the following formula always is calculated in dollar currency in the simulation but I want in euros instead, because euros is the currency of my company code.

TRM_PROT...-Total tasa turística = TRM_PROT...-Tarifa tasa turística *      TONUMBER  (  TRM_PROT...-Número de unidades tasa turíst  )

For example I have:

In adobe form (local 😞

Tasa turistica = 30

Numero de unidades = 5

In simulation view:

Calculation  30 * 5 = 150 $

Billing document:

When the billing document is generated the currency it saves is dollar (not eur).

How can I define in BRF plus that euros be the default currency?.

If you need any further information don't hesitate to ask me. I will apreciate the help you can give me.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Joham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you for the quick response.

I have just applied the formula funcion convert_amount to my case and the problem I have is that it converts the value 150 in 111,78 EUR. But what I want is to obtain in simulation and document billing 150 eur.

for example:

If I fill the following fields in the adobe:

Tasa turistica = 30

Numero de unidades = 5

and the formula is Tasa turistica * unidades

I want to obtain 150 EUR in the simulation function and in the document billing.

Could you help me to find a way to get it please?

The company code currency is EUR.

Thanks and regards,

Joham

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are also formula functions to set the currency.

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

In your ruleset/rules, try setting the amount field to 0 EUR first to initialize it to your target currency, and then move your 150 EUR value into it e.g. by running your formula function.  We had a similar problem on site and that sorted it for us.

If you are doing everything with CONVERT_AMOUNT make sure you have specified the currency code for your amount.

If that still doesn't work add a screenshot of your formula so we can see if  it looks correct.

Rgds,

Jocelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies.

I have tried to find another function to set the currency but I could haven't to get with the function.

I have tried the option Jocelyn said, so I have created two formulas in my rule, the first INIT_VALUE that assign the value  1 eur to my amount field in order to initialize it , and the second that make the calculation I want (a * b)

However, when I have executed simulation function, the value of init_value  is 1 eur and calc_total_value is 150 dollars.

Bellow the screenshots:

Could you tell me please Jocelyn what I am doing wrong?.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Joseph

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't you have the following formula function in your system?

Probably it was not there from the beginning. However, you could easily write this formula function yourself in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Carsten,  I am going to add that code to set_currency function because it doesn't appear in class CL_FDT_FORMULA_FUNCTIONAL where for example get_currency function is there.

When I prove it I tell you how it was 

Regards,

Joham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have finally solved my problem with the function set_currency.

I have had to apply some notes where there is one that add some functions not included in BRFplus, this is:    " 0002003186 Implementing formula functionals :SET_UNIT, SET_CURRENCY  "

Thanks Jocelyn and Carsten.

Best Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a formula functions for the conversion into a target currency.