cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Material Documents (MM0C)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone throw me some light into how MM0C be utilized during the Goods receipt process. What GTS checks can be performed at MM0C level ?

Looking into the IMG configuration i can only see Customs and Risk Management services.

I'm predominantly looking for Compliance Management as well. Or is it that for the activation of MM0C is activation of MM0A a prerequisite, so that it can take care of compliance checks ??

Or is MM0C an entirely independent activity ... how to restrict the MM0C activity for a few specific order types cause the configuration is based on movement type ?

Thanks for the time.

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

MM0C is generally a bit late for Compliance checking.  If you've got to the point where you are actually handling the inventory, you surely don't want errors or warnings getting in the way?

What checks were you thinking about?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I was looking to have compliance and customs check during the Goods Receipt process.

For eg: A subcontracting PO, we need to export the components to the vendor who does manufacture the finished good and we can enable MM0A to have the SPL, embargo and license check performed at PO level.

But when we receive the finished product, can we cross check the compliance checks (SPL, embargo and license check) through MM0C again.

Can you let me know how to handle the subcontracting process through GTS.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry forgot to add about import customs invoice generation as well ..

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Subcontracting is probably best handled by conducting the Compliance checks at the delivery level (SD0B, MM0B).  The GR is surely too late to check embargo and licences - the product has already been shipped in, so you would have infringed any regulations before the checks.

What did you forget to add about import customs invoice generation - doesn't that always come from the vendor?

Regards,

Dave