Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting external web services consumption

djuricz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to consume external SOAP web service via HTTPS and I am getting the generic error:

There is no response for the web service <issueOperatorRewardV1>. Ensure that the network, web server, and service are running

properly. Also ensure that the service client call time out is set properly.

The web service is accessible and works fine using SOAP UI run from the same machine.

The web service uses HTTP Basic Authentication and doesn't require downloading and configuring SSL certificate.

In SOAP UI, it also requires 'Authenticate pre-preemptively' and that option is not available in BODS.

This is how I have it setup as a data store:

One difference form other web service is that its WSDL file is not hosted on the web server but rather is locally file.

Does this make any difference as the data store loads OK with all SOAP web service definitions (requests and responses envelopes)?

Thanks,

Zlat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pan_cheng
Participant
0 Kudos

You are using webservice in C drive. Usually it has to be hosted on some server. You have to give the same URL and port you are using in SOAP UI in the Webservice URL. I don't think even SOAP UI works if you provide URL as C drive.

aasavaribhave
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

try testing it first via SoapUI on the same box. Also did you include any proxy server\port if needed