cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create web services in 7.3 webdynpro java using Virtual Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have an application in Netweaver web dynpro 7.0 where we have created Virtual Interface to consume the WSD (Web service Definition) and Web service configuration, however in NW 7.3 web dynpro java version I'm not finding J2EE DC explorer to create Virtual Interface, could you please provide me the link or point to right documentation/blog? 

or at least help.sap.com to understand NW 7.3 web dynpro Virtual Interface WSD/Web service configuration concept?

Or do we need to create a EJB application to perform the same?

Thank you all in advance.

Below picture in old system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just to clarify, we wanted to create a web service connecting to oracle database, can you please guide me through?

should I create a EJB project in WDJ 7.3, but how to create the WSDL in Oracle database??

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Library - SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment Library

for your second post, don't know what you are talking....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Jun,

All we are doing is, we have NW 7.3 web dynpro java framework and wanted to build the web service which pulls data from Oracle database, so wondering how we can accommodate this, can we do similar way as consuming the PI WSDL or importing the RFC/BAPI using Adaptive services and configure NWA. http:host:port/nwa --> to point to the ECC or PI systems?

As this is the new architecture and interacting Oracle Database wondering how it is going to work. Appreciate if any one help me with your ideas?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i don't know your full picture, but why not just talk to oracle using jdbc sql?