cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have problem with number range .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to map my number range with my organization management , i am new user sap hcm , and don't find my question .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alaa Ismail,

As per my understanding this is not a big issue, you just create your OM object subgroup level number ranges in this table first with help of OONR trxn. code, or follow this SPRO IMG path, Go To Personnel Management>Organizational Management>Basic Settings>Maintain Number Ranges>Maintain Number ranges

1) access this table via OONR

2) then create three more entries in this table if not available:

subgroup     NR int. assgnmt     NR ext. assgnmt

$$$$          IN                           EX

01AC         IN                           EX

01AS         IN                           EX

01AO         IN                           EX

Note:

1) Here "01" mean current plan version and AC or C mean Object type "C" stand for JOB and "O" stand for Orgunit and "S" stand for Positions

2) Here "IN" means internal number ranges and "EX" means external number ranges, use them as per your requirements

3) then select row and click on number range maintenance button

4) you can find below table entries selective related row and click on Number maintenance button and you will reach on below table, then click on Intervals change button.

5) Maintain table entries against every OM object level and save it, kindly make sure your number ranges never overlap each other.

Hope these steps help to resolve your issue. thanks

Regards;

Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i ask my head about my problem , he told me ( you have problem with  Message no. SV009 ) and i cannot solve this problem  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alaa,

In the previous reply, i given the documents link how to create Number range is there check it.

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alaa ismail,

if you want to maintained your OM Objects(Departments, Positions, Jobs) number ranges with your existing company number ranges then then do set number ranges in sap as external number ranges.

SAP Easy Access Menu:

1) Use Transaction Code = SPRO

Go To Personnel Management>Organizational Management>Basic Settings>Maintain Number Ranges>Maintain Number ranges

2) Use Transaction Code = OONR to access direct this table

this table carry number ranges just select EX check box for external settings then use to create your OM objects via (PPOME, PO10, PO13, PO03)

It covers your requirement.

Regards;

Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alaa,

OM Number range can be maintained in T-code: OONR

check the document for OM Objects creation with External number ranges:

LSMW for Objects creation:

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO- Organizational management - Basic settings - Maintain number ranges there you can do necessary configuration.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Number ranges TCode for OM is OONR. Please go to that TCode and maintain your required number ranges.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome Alaa,

There are lot of threads discussed about the query in SCN, below is one of the thread which is well expalined by Former Member

Please do a little search before posting, so that you can know more than what you need .

With Regards,

Giriesh M