cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cross origin issue for hana cloud portal

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Currently i have one issue when add Hana cloud portal for my SF extension module,  when I try to  access portal through SF instance. It will have cross origin issue.

Does anyone know how to solve this cross origin issue?  I already config the SSO etc.

Error message like below:

Refused to display 'https://cloudportaltrial-xxxxx.hanatrial.ondemand.com/portal/index.h…cMcvc8y8yMcvcSKbCJbiQSKbC0%2B0%...' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'SAMEORIGIN'.

Best Regards,

Chris.Bai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

suggest you have a read of this blog:

http://scn.sap.com/community/hana-cloud-portal/blog/2013/10/15/proxifying-widget-requests

Good luck,

Chris

0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply.  After checking this blog, It seems that this issue is different with my issue.

My issue is to access HANA Cloud Protal in SF application, not that Hana cloud portal contain a widget which is not from portal itself.

Did I need to config some "ingore same orgin " in SF instance?

Thanks.

Regards,

Chris.Bai

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris, embedding HCP Portal in SF page wouldn't really be a supported scenario, I'd think! If you're trying to embed content in a homepage tile then I'd suggest that the portal isn't a good source.

Can you explain a little more your scenario?

0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your help.  What I want to do is to add HCP extension to SF, according to the implementation guide, portal is the place to manage extension, thus SF admin user can manage extension.   I guess this is a standard scenario when do extension for SF.

Hope this clarified.

Regards,

Chris. Bai

0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Just one update from my question.  This issue is due to my portal URL, which should not be the exact URL for portal.  The URL should be add  "portal/extensions/sfsf/index.html?" as suffix.

Thanks.

Regards,

Chris.Bai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Chris,

How to configure  SAP HCP  trial  portal in SF ,please provide me any documents regarding this

thanks ,

Regards

Mahesh