cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR RENEWAL 2.0 (EA-HRand SAP-HR 600 to 608)

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Team

Recently i have started new installation of ERP6.0 EHP7 with HR Renewal 2.0.

As a first step i have installed ERP6.0 EHP7 SR1 and as per note/after installation found that SAP-HR and EA-HR on 600 level now i need bring this up to EA-HR608 and SAP-HR(608) for HR Renewal.

I have downloaded HR-RENEWAL and started SAINT to upgarde , here i have two questions

1. Is it mandatory to have xml file to perform EA-HR and SAP-HR upgarde to 608(need to upgrade only these two components)

2 . Is it mandatory to use SUM or we can go ahead with SAINT ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Veeramalla,

you can either use SUM or SAINT.

You have to use a stackfile for this procedure.

You have to choose technical usages for patching components like SAP_HR. If you want to patch SAP_HR to EHP7 you have to choose technical usage "Human Capital Management".

Further information can be found within note #1818596.

SAP_HR 608 is part of HR RENEWAL 2.0.

HR RENEWAL is an addon for SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7. Usually you should be able to calculate a stackfile by activating either Human Capital Management or Learning Solution in MOPZ.

If you need some further help during stackfile generation then I would ask you to raise a SAP ticket at component SV-SMG-MAI.

Cheers,
Andreas

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is it stack file is mandatory to upgrade EA-HR and SAP-HR from 600 to 608 ?

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes it is!

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I would also like to draw your attention to note #2094496 (MOPZ - Add-On files not written into the XML).

If the addon is not calculated correctly then please proceed as described in that note and calculate it again.

Best regards,
Andreas

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Andreas ,

I will follow your suggestions tomorrow morning, your answers looks promising for me.

//Veeramalla.

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i started working on generating xml file , and i can't see HR RENEWAL2.0 after implementing the note

1940845 - MOpz: enhancement to support new backend services

But before implementing the not  i can able to see HRRENEWAL2.0 after selecting enhancement n installation and got the option to select the add-on's in that HRREN2.0 is available.

After implementing the note , not getting enhancement option got only two options one selecting stack and other for Add-on's but in add-on section HR Ren2.0 is not available.

//Veeramalla

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i have opened new thread since it's different issue (issue with generating stack file)

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3653403

Answers (0)