cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrears calculation on Off cycle payments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Please help on the below requirement

One of our client requirement is that we need to calculate arrears on off cycle payments and as for as I know arrears will be calculated during the regular salary only based on the rules in42,43 and 44. We know that off cycle we use for only fixed payment but there are some components which we are giving through off cycle need arrear calculation.

If there is any provision for arrears on off cycle payment please let us know the detailed steps.

Thanks in advance for your support

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I don't think so it would be possible since IT267 is not worked for retro active accounting.

So can you tell me that why client want's for arrear of the off cycle. I think they have shared some scenario with example. Please share will try to make some solution if possible.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Off Cycle is the flat amount entered in IT0267. You cannot calculate retro amount through the same.

Kindly try to explain the client regarding this.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankaran

Here is the  scenario please find the same

User is updating amount under IT 267 with wage type of 1014( sales related bonus) with the amount of 800 and the off cycle date is 10.07.2014. and this wage type calculation is based on our customer rule which is taking rates from payroll constant table  and multify  the amount (IT 267) with rates.

The rates are defined based on the employee sub area wise

say 1900- Mumbai - 14.50

2000-  Delhi    -10.50

So during the time of off cycle payment employee under 1900 sub area so the amount would be 800*14.50=11600

Now in aug employee moved from Mumbai to delhi but the transfer effective date is with june and for this sub area rates are (10.50*800=8400) so the difference will come under /551 and same will effect as net difference in the aug payroll due to no arrear calculation during the off cycle

Hope you understand my scenario.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

System would not work for the off cycle case for retro effect. So if employee got transfer from june then on the august payroll they will add extra amount in the another offcycle wage type for june and july balance payment.

Or else you can suggest your client that don't make sales related bonus through off cycle better make the payment through additional payment infotype. Then rather it would be easy to control the retro for any WPBP changes in the master data.

Hope so you got it.

Regards,

Sankarsan