SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM - Statistical Budget S1 Missing in FMBBC

ankish
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement where we need to post Statistical Budget for the same Commitment items and Funds Centers for reporting purpose.

I have configured Statistical Budget Type, Document Type and status but still we are not getting BCS Value Type "S1" in Budgeting workbench.

However, we have successfully posted Statistical Budget using BAPI program (Z program developed for budget upload using BAPI BAPI_0050_CREATE)

Am I missing anything which is not allowing me to display S1 in T.Code FMBBC.

Thanks,

Ankish

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankish,

There is no S1 process for FMBB.  The budget type determines whether the posting is statistical.  You can just use ENTR to post a statistical entry.  You can see a list of all FMBBC processes in table BUPROCESS_UI.

Thanks,

Todd

0 Kudos

Hi Todd,

Thanks for your response. When I try posting statistical budget using Document Type and Budget Type as statistical, System gives the error message that BCS Value type is not supported for the Document Type.

Thanks,

Ankish

0 Kudos

Hi Ankish,

Have you assigned your document type to be statistical?  In the IMG, go to Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Budget Control System (BCS) -> Budgeting -> Budget Entry -> Budget Entry Documents -> Document Definition -> Define Document Types.  When you define your document type, you will have to set the 'Scenario for Value Type' as Statistical.

Thanks,

Todd

0 Kudos

Hi Todd,

Yes, "Scenario for Value Type" is statistical in the document type.

Thanks,

Ankish

0 Kudos

Ankish,

What is the message class and number that you're receiving?

Thanks,

Todd

0 Kudos

Hi,

I receive the below error message:

Thanks,

Ankish

0 Kudos

Ankish,

Can you tell me the entries you have in table BUVALTYPE?  It should include B1, R1 and S1 value types.

Thanks,

Todd