cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Contract was linked" Error...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Im facing a problem while assigning data into "Counters and Readings" assignment block, located in Service Plan for Contract Item. When Counter is assigned and some value is given with Origin and Reading Type, this error "No Contract was linked" occurred.

Upon debugging, I found that CONTRACT_ITM is initial in Object BTReadingI and hence error is raised. I want to what is wrong with the Item or counter, reading configuration..?? Please suggest...

Thank You...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for replying..., I have done the same, but the error is still on. Can I get step by step configuration guide with an example if possible..? and also Im doing it in Item level of Service Contract. When I debugged and replaced the "contract_itm" of the genil structure with Contract Item GUID, the error has gone.

Now, I know that by somehow it is not determining contract_itm which is the guid of Contract Item... So can you p[lease explain how to do that...??

0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Here is an easy fix,  make a note of Counter ID, go to the counter and create a reading which you are trying to enter in Service Contract, later assign that counter in Service Plan (in your contract),  SAP says counter readings can be updated only in service transactions like Service Orders or Service Confirmations, on the Contrary, only UBB Service Contracts allow to enter reading in Contracts.

Thanks

Kiran