cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS in the same system with a new client

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where i have created a new client with SAP_UCSV profile from an existing client in the same system and used TDMS ERP time slice scenario with one month worth of Data. Data transfer is complete but all the EDI data ( WE20, WE21 and Partner profiles and EDPAR  table are missing) and also causing error in basic transactions as FI journal postings tcode FB01 . Not sure if i am missing something here. can you guys help me on this. My scenario is to create a new client in the same system and transfer few days of data with TDMS ERP time slice scenario

Thanks

Jags

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajesh_kumar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jags,

The default TDMS behavior is to NOT TRANSFER OR DELETE any ALE /IDOC /middleware related tables in the receiver system.

So you may have to set-up your client such that It has the require ALE IDOC customizings available

in the system.

Alternately you may open a customer incident in the component CA-TDM-BUS-ERP on the steps

to activate transfer of such tables in next TDMS copies.

Thanks,
Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh thanks for your response. i copied SAP_UCSV profile to the new client. Would suggest any other profile to get that tables.

Thanks

Jags