SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update CRMD_ISUEXTA4

devashish_bhattacharya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to update CRMD_ISUEXTA4 by an internal table in my code and as such just wanted to know if we have any standard API/FM for this as I am not able to find any.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Devashish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devashish,

what exactly are you trying to do, what is the business requirement you are trying to achieve?

The reason I'm asking is, that updating CRMD_ISUEXTA4 is almost certainly the wrong approach to achieve it. The table CRMD_ISUEXTA4 is updated in different processes. For example, the field ISBLOCKED is always set when the CRM contract has an error to block the replication to IS-U. However, changing this filed won't let you replicate the contract. In order to trigger the replication you would most likely save the contract again, this would execute the validity checks, the error would still be present and consequently the system would set ISBLOCKED again.

Instead of trying to modify CRMD_ISUEXTA4 you should execute the correct process that influences the table entries (e.g. a process in the process framework).

If you still want to change CRMD_ISUEXTA4 directly take a look at class CL_CRM_ISU_ORDER_CHANGE.

Best,

Christian

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devashish,

what exactly are you trying to do, what is the business requirement you are trying to achieve?

The reason I'm asking is, that updating CRMD_ISUEXTA4 is almost certainly the wrong approach to achieve it. The table CRMD_ISUEXTA4 is updated in different processes. For example, the field ISBLOCKED is always set when the CRM contract has an error to block the replication to IS-U. However, changing this filed won't let you replicate the contract. In order to trigger the replication you would most likely save the contract again, this would execute the validity checks, the error would still be present and consequently the system would set ISBLOCKED again.

Instead of trying to modify CRMD_ISUEXTA4 you should execute the correct process that influences the table entries (e.g. a process in the process framework).

If you still want to change CRMD_ISUEXTA4 directly take a look at class CL_CRM_ISU_ORDER_CHANGE.

Best,

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian Drumm,

Back after long time. Actually this is a data fix program which updates the enteries in EVERH. And the same changes should be replicated in CRMD_ISUEXTA4.

We are just updating the field 'BIS' in EVERH using FM : ISU_DB_EVERH_UPDATE

Is there some way to achieve it?

Regards,

Devashish

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devashish,

If you are updating table EVERH in IS-U you have two options to also update CRMD_ISUEXTA4.

Either you simply perform a request load in CRM of the updated contracts after you have updated them in IS-U. Or you extend the program updating EVERH to also trigger a contract replication (e.g. by calling the function module ECRM_CONTRACT_RESEND).

If you are performing a one time data correction I would recommend using the first approach.

Best,

Christian

devashish_bhattacharya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Using the second way that you suggested i.e. using the function ECRM_CONTRACT_RESEND, I achieved the updation of CRMD_ISUEXTA4 always whenever there's an update in EVERH.

Cheers

Devashish