cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to solve problem Approve Purchase Order App? Error "Workflow Task Type is not passed as filter criteria"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We performed App Implementation: Approve Purchase Orders

App Implementation: Approve Purchase Orders - SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Libra...

We getting an error "Workflow Task Type is not passed as filter criteria"

Regards

Axel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukasz_grochal
Participant
0 Kudos

You have to populate the task ID in your SAP ECC backend in table GBAPP_C_PO_TASK. While this doesn't seem to be documented anywhere in SAP Help, it is documented in the code as shown in the screenshot below.

Correction - I've checked the implementation guide for the app and setting up the task type is actually documented there. In your SAP ECC system you go to SPRO and follow this path: Materials Management-->Purchasing-->Purchase Order-->Approve Purchase Order App-->Specify Workflow Task IDs for Approve Purchase Orders App. This will effectively populate the table I mentioned in my earlier reply. Message was edited by: Lukasz Grochal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I appreciate your quick response.
is done.
check image

But still have an error: "Workflow Task Type is not passed as filter criteria"

lukasz_grochal
Participant
0 Kudos

Try running transaction /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP in your Gateway system and /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP in ECC. Then clear your browser's cache too. If that doesn't help try remote debugging the code from the screenshot I sent earlier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lukasz.

Regards,

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am having same error while creating fiori App for Purchase Requisition Approval .

Can you pls tell me solution for tha same

Error: "Workflow Task Type is not passed as filter criteria"

thanks.

York Liu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200665
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Surekha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having same error while creating fiori App for Purchase Requisition Approval .

Can you pls tell me solution for tha same

Error: "Workflow Task Type is not passed as filter criteria"

Thanks

Surekha

lukasz_grochal
Participant
0 Kudos

Surekha - this question is already answered here. Have you followed the steps described above?

former_member200665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, York & Surekha

Your question is already answered but if still you are not able to resolve the issue then kindly start the new discussion on which experts can help you on the exact context.

Regards,

Chetan Mahamune.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Correction - I've checked the implementation guide for the app and setting up the task type is actually documented there. In your SAP ECC system you go to SPRO and follow this path: Materials Management-->Purchasing-->Purchase Order-->Approve Purchase Order App-->Specify Workflow Task IDs for Approve Purchase Orders App.

Try running transaction /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP in your Gateway system and /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP in ECC. Then clear your browser's cache too.

Regards.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This thread is already answered and is now locked against further necromancy.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG