cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between CRMCICANCH and CRMICCTXT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a strange situation while creating/maintaining service orders on my system.

Sometimes (I was not able to reproduce the situation), but the system creates an entry on SRRELROLES for a service order guid (OBJKEY) with OBJTYPE = CRMCICANCH instead of CRMICCTXT. I believe that this is related with the interaction record register.

Does anybody know why this happens and what is the difference between CRMCICANCH and CRMICCTXT?

This is causing me some problems, because when I open my service order on a IC WebClient business role, instead of the document being displayed on BT116H_SRVO component, the document is displayed on ICCMP_BTSHEAD component.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Susana,

Both are entries in the docflow. CRMCICANCH marks a  business transaction as interaction record whereas CRMICCTXT marks it as business context of a customer interaction. There was a bug related to sending draft mails whithin a customer interaction which was solved by SAP note 2063836.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susana,

when you open service order in IC business role, UI Component is different for IC business role.

In CRM we have different UI Components for same business objects. so when you open service order in NON IC Role ( SERVICEPRO)  it will open in BT116H_SRVO and in IC Role it will open in ICCMP_BTSHEAD.

IF you want to open the service order in BT116H_SRVO in IC Role then you need to change the NAVBAR customizing for service order objects pointing to different target/logical link ID.

Regards,

Naresh