Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Except work as SAP Consultant, what's other job title related with SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just moved from China to Canada. I was a SAP key user working in customer service department for more than 5 years. I just got SAP certification of order fulfillment. Now I'm looking for a job which is related with SAP. Does anybody know what's the job title I should search for this kind of job in Canada? Which kind of companies in Canada are using SAP?

Thanks a lot

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is

Junior SAP Consultant*

SAP Consultant

Senior SAP Consultant

Principal SAP Consultant

Managing SAP Consultant

Junior SAP Develoer*

SAP Developer

Senior SAP Developer

Technical Arichtect

Solution Architect

SAP Analyst*

SAP Business Analyst*

Plus more jobs in sales for business development related with SAP.

The ones with * might be the most ineresting for you if you are new to the topic.

I would have a look at global or local job portals. Monster.com might be a global one. Searching for "SAP" might be a good idea.

Also a LinkedIn-profile might be helpful. Maybe some agencies will contact you.

About the companies I am not sure. Probably many. In Germany I don't search like that but with job portals and LinkedIn and the german pendant Xing. I have heard of people going to events of the local SAP user group (ASUG?) but I never did that by myself.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ZEYU GAO,

I am not aware of canada market.

Since you have some experinece dealt with SAP,I believe that  you can think about SAP TESTER roles / POWER USER roles as well.

Any how below link may helps you to more little more on this.

Regards,

N.S.Rao