cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unplanned Delivery Cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In regards to unplanned delivery cost such as freight or duty, I understand that these can be added as "Additional Cost Debit Item" select the product type & product ID

I'm getting the following error "It not possible to distribute the cost, add one or more items among which you distribute cost or increase the quantity and amount of the existing item.

Can someone explain to me what the error is?

Thank you Antonio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Parveen-Kumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio

The error message is raised as you have not added the reference to existing Supplier Invoices/Credit Memos. The Unplanned cost will be additional cost with reference to the existing Supplier Invoice.The Unplanned Cost can be distributed among multiple Supplier Invoices from different Suppliers.

You need to follow the below mentioned steps for distributing among the Invoices and Credit Memos.

1. Click on "Distribute among other invoices or credit memos"

2. Then Search for the Purchase Order ID and Click on Go.

3. Click on Distribute this landed cost.

4. Click on OK.Now the Invoice should be Ready for Posting.

Thanks

Parveen Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Parveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parveen,

I have a question in regards to landed cost. I have loaded my landed cost against the purchase and it has posted.

I'm thinking that once the cost has been distributed & posted, that  I would see the valuation of the material increase. Do I have run a schedule job to update the inventory price. I have configured my products to have moving average cost.

Antonio

Parveen-Kumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio

You need to perform the GR/IR Clearing run to reflect the landed cost on the material inventory price. Kindly execute the GR/IR clearing run and revert back in case of further queries/clarification.s

Thanks

Parveen Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Parveen

That worked

Thank you

Answers (0)