cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel request attachement in Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When a traveler creates a travel request using TRIP and saves it, workflow triggers and the mail goes to manager for approval.

The problem is that when the manager clicks the attachment, it is opening with PR05 not with TRIP.

Any solution please ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SB,

I see you just recently registered for the SCN forum, so first of all, welcome!

I would like to encourage you to read the following blog to understand how questions on the Forums should be asked: . If you abide by this doc, you are more likely to receive qualified answers. Alternatively look at one of my questions to see what information should be provided (this is just an example):

Concerning your problem: I assume you use WDA and I further assume you are on EHP4 or beyond and, last but not least I assume you are using UWL (for example this is all information you should have provided in your question). If all my assumptions are correct then you need a more recent XML file for your UWL Connector, i.e. "uwl_com_sap_pct_erp_mss_tra_14.ZIP" for EHP 4 (refer the market place for download). This will map the default action for the line item to opening the TRIP Form. Additionally, if you also want the process object to be hidden that links to PR05, you can do this via T-Code SWFVISU. I had a similar problem and created a thread for this, refer:

Cheers + Best Regards,

Lukas