Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE01 INSPECTION LOT

MudiamReddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP QM GURUS

My client doing inspection under QE01 and during this the Potential problem, Inspector may have wrongly inserted into second column and it will route to scrap location. To revert back the system transaction from scrap location to receiving it will take a longer process to get approval and release the parts for production . so can we block that column , please give me your valuable suggestion. the details are as follows

1.  TO SCRAP  -------------------------------

2.  TO SAMPLE USAGE ------------------------

3. TO BLOCKED STOCK -----------------------

4.  TO NEW MATERIAL---------------------

5. RETURN DELIVERY ------------------

All these activities has to be blocked. Is it possible or not, please give your valuable suggestions.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The mentioned settings are at Client level. If these options are removed from the said screens, then you will not be able to see / use these options for any Inspection lot in future.

If you are using QA11 / QA12 transaction codes then check if you can control the Stock postings through Authorization object Q_STCK_CHG Change Stock Posting Fields in UD Transactions.

In addition, you can try restricting the Authorization for certain users at Movement type Level (Say 553). Just check...

I am not sure but alternative you can try Screen Vairant / Transaction variant..

MudiamReddy
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ASHOK,

The mentioned settings can be deactivated through SHD0. But if i did that means it will disable the required columns no issue but my potential query is whether this will impact on other transaction codes which are having same columns or not.

BEST REGARDS

ESWAR REDDY

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why dont you check it in SAP system yourself? Try it in Sandbox server or in Dev server.

Moreover only that particular user will not be able to see the Options provided Screen variant is implemented.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer this link. Similar stuff was discussed and resolved before.

MudiamReddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thank you for your link and i will go through that.

BEST REGARDS

ESWAR

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiding option from OQFA will permanently hide the field. This will affect all the users and inspection lots as the setting is at Client level. You better restrict user per movement type (for Scrap) or try SHD0.

If QA11 is used, you can restrict stock postings through authorization object as mentioned in my first reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

You get these options while doing stock posting in UD. Are you sure you want to remove all these options? Once removed these will not be available in any inspection Lot for any Inspection Lot origin.

Follow this path SPRO --> Quality Management --> Quality Inspection --> Inspection Lot Completion --> Define Inventory Postings and then remove the required entries.

On a personal note, I would prefer that the Users are educated and instructed to perform stock postings carefully.

Before doing this be absolutely sure that the deleted stock posting options are not required in any of the processes.

Best Regards,

Rahul

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Consider removing QA11, QA12, QA14, and QA16 from the allowed transactions for movement type 551. The user will receive an error when trying to post inventory to scrap.

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

No this is stdn screen modification which is not suggested by even SAP. Not possible.

Regards