cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trace shows no events triggered in FV60/FB60

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have designed a custom workflow to trigger on FIPP-COMPLETED event, however in the development system, when ever a Doc is parked using FV60 or FB60, I do not see any log in the trace.

in the sandbox system, the FIPP-COMPLETED event was being triggered and hence I designed the Workflow on it.

have I missed any config? how should I check If I or functional team  has missed any thing?

I made some config in OBWA and OBWJ based on suggestions from some threads, but of no success.

Please help.

Regards,

Jib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check this one  ?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3514205

It might help.

0 Kudos

Thanks Linkin, I had gone thru this thread, My issue is I do not see any Events in the trace for document created thru FV60/FB60 for parking or posting.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Hello All,

My Bad, before writing this query I had gone thru the above mentioned post by Linkin regarding OBWA and OBWJ and had directed the Functional guy with it, we had checked the 'Posting Release' option after moving it to Testing client and hence was missing in testing client.

after re importing, it worked.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JIb,

As ROB said check the T-Code SWELS whether event trace is ON or OFF . If event trace is ON then please check whether the events get stuck in event queue in T-Code SWEQADM.

BR,

Prakash

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SWELS if there are any restrictions active for the trace. It might be the case that events are there, just not logged in the trace.

Also check if workflow customizing is correct SWU3

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you let us know what workflow have you designed? Is it approval of Parked Documents and then Posting them upon Approval? If yes, the event should be FIPP.CREATED and not COMPLETED. Correct me if I am wrong; but this is what I have designed so far for Parking WF.

If FIPP.CREATED is also not getting triggered in your system, then your FI consultant needs to look at the Parking SPRO config - if that is wrong, the FIPP events do not trigger.

On second thoughts, also do check if the event trace is ON - SWELS - with no restrictions.

Regards,

Modak

0 Kudos

Thanks Modak, I do not see any event in the trace not even FIPP-CREATED. 😞

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jib

Can you check with the functional owner for the correct setup of Doc Parking functionality?

Regards,

Modak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you check the SWEC settings . There must be an entry in SWEC for the event you are using in your workflow .

Thanks

Manik

0 Kudos

Thank you Mike for the reply,

The start event in Workflow is FIPP-COMPLETED, The problem however is, When we create doc thru FV60/FB60, in the Trace it does not show any event in the trace. even if receiver is found or not, it should atleast show the Business object and the event atleast, it not showing that. and hence no workflow is triggered.

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jib,

I must apologize, I misread your initial post as you designed a "custom workflow trigger" - i.e. built the event into the transaction. You have a designed a custom WF to be triggered, presumably off the back of a SAP standard event, right?

My suspicion is a difference in config or test data. Are the settings the same across systems and do the documents you're testing with match?

Regards,

Mike

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jib,

You designed a custom trigger. It does not work.

You don't tell us how the trigger is designed. We need to know more.

Regards,

Mike