Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cin condition type detail

sb_er
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Expert

1) while i create condition record shows error as follow

if i chanege the codtion type detalail as follow system accept to create condition record

but while do MIRO dont pick the excised duties which has been captured.

in MIRO system allow the excise if the codition type as follow

here to me sytem should allow, to maintain condition record (for TAX CLASSIFICATION) and the excise duties should reflect in MIRO

How should be the condition type for JMOP and other excise condition types.

Regards

karan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sb_er
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If the settings in ED condistion type as follow will reflect in MIRO

If the condition class is A won't reflect in MIRO.

But once maintainted condition recoed for one condtion tye (JMOP)

through tax classification further will not allow for other condtion types. hence should give the other condition type in FTXP procedure itself

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you have shown is standard setting of JMOP. 0003-Tax classification also works as you explained. Evenif you give condition records to 0003-Tax classification it will be shown against FTXP.

But if you want alternative for 0003-Tax classification, then we have given you some options..like

You can try creating a new table in place of Tax classification in Tcode M/03 with fields  "Country" and "Taxcode".  And add the new table in Access Sequence in Tcode M/07 and adding to condition types in M/06. Now  in FV11 you can see validity dates for condition records created with  "Country" and "Taxcode" also.

Regards

Binoy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is because you're using Tax Classification. Create what is by default and you can change it using FV12. Further, you can also try using FTXP.

But, I am not sure why you are using all condition type using Tax Classification. May be I am not sure of your business scenario and there might not be various Tax Codes.

sb_er
Active Participant
0 Kudos

what is the table to use TAX code in acess sequence.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from 003- Tax classification, you can use any of the tables which you feel suitable.

You can try creating a new table in place of Tax classification in Tcode M/03 with fields  "Country" and "Taxcode".  And add the new table in Access Sequence in Tcode M/07 and adding to condition types in M/06. Now  in FV11 you can see validity dates for condition records created with  "Country" and "Taxcode" also.

Regards

Binoy

sb_er
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i don't want tax classification. i want only tax code is it possible. if so what is the table ?

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think any standard table with only taxcode is available. The solution would be to create your own Table as already suggested.

Regards

Binoy

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It doesnt make any sense to have only tax code in the Condition table. SAP recommends to use Tax classification 003 or a copy of it. Of course you can also have Material / Plant / Vendor combination if your business needs.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please view in FV13 what is the already existing condition record.

You are saying that "while do MIRO dont pick the excised duties which has been captured".

If you have already captured Excise Duty,

then the condition record as well as condition type is working fine.

Regards

Binoy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, what exactly you were trying to do?  Why were you trying to change the standard condition type settings which you are not supposed to do.  If at all you want to make any changes in the standard condition type, you have to copy that, rename it and then carry out corrections.  Explain the business process clearly

G. Lakshmipathi

sb_er
Active Participant
0 Kudos

standard condition type detail how will be for JMOP. can you share the screenshot?

Regards

karan

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you tell us the Version of your SAP system alongwith SP level and Support Pack?

I am using SAP EHP6 with SP level 0005 and these options are not seen in my release. May be these options are newly introduced.

You seem to have acitvated some Business function in SFW5. I dont see this Option either in OBQ1 or in M/06 in SAP EHP 6 system.

What ever the Release level, The condition class for Excise condition type should be D Tax. If you are getting any Error while maintaining condition record then please provide the Error message details along with its description. Also ensure that you have maintained JMX1 condition record before you maintain JMOP in FV11 with Valid tax code.