cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up window in BSP(MVC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have searched through the forum before posting this query but unable to find an exact answer!

My requirement is to customize standard BSP application to have a popup on click of a button. I have used BSP_CUSTOMIZE program to copy it to Z application & trying to achieve in that. As shown below, on click of "New Line" button, a popup window should appear and it should take Bank key & Account number as input with some additional messages. On click of ok button on popup the same values should get populated in the table as a new row.

PS: Now on click of this button, it will add a new empty line to below table.

My application follows MVC architecture. Please guide me how to go about it.

I have created bankpopup.htm in my Z application and put below code in DO_REQUEST of the controller.

lo_view = create_view( view_name = '../bankpopup.htm' ).

call_view( lo_view ).

but the URL that was generated is still pointing to /bc/bsp/srmsmc node of SICF service, but my Z application was created under /bc/bsp/sap node.

Also I have tried using JS, window.open, but I am not sure what URL to pass. I tried generating URL using runtime->construct_bsp_url, but this is also pointing to the same node stated above.

Not sure how to fix this. Please let me know if I am following the right approach.

Thanks in advance,

Prathap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathap,

but the URL that was generated is still pointing to /bc/bsp/srmsmc node of SICF service, but my Z application was created under /bc/bsp/sap node.

is it mean from srmsmc you want to call 'bankpopup.htm' in Z application ?

Regards,

.aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know how to put it, but I need to call a page in different namespace(SAP).

Thanks,

Prathap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

Rightly said...this issue is because of the namespace. System looks for an application with the namespace SRMSMC.

Do this....put a breakpoint on line 68 in method CREATE_PAGE of class CL_BSP_PAGE_BASE to verify if your custom BSP is picked up. If yes, then on line 72 try passing l_app_nspace = 'SAP' at runtime to the  method cl_o2_rt_support=>get_class_for_page only when l_page_name = 'company/company.inc'.

If this displays your custom BSP then  you need to find a way to fix the namespace issue....maybe pass it in an implicit enhancement or something.

Thanks.

Vipin.