Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBWQ is not clearing.

former_member184624
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the Delivery data source and I am running the Program "RMBWV312" to pick the data from LBWQ to RSA7. While running the program, I am getting the message as "The size of the extraction queue MCEX12 has not been reduced" and queues are not clearing from the LBWQ. I just double click the queue and found there is no entries in the queue. But the no of entries is showing as 132. I checked the backend table of LIKP and LIKS and found all the data is extracted to PSA. Can you please let me know why this LBWQ queues are not clearing. Tomorrow if anybody posting, will I get the documents in RSA7. Please suggest.

After double clicking the queue from LBWQ, I can see the queue name with status as NOSEND and 132 entries. Again double clicking this queue, NO entries are showing. pls help

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The status "NOSEND" is a bit tricky one. It means that the data has been picked by the connected application, but the status has not been updated. Sometimes, it may takes a bit of time for Application to confirm the status. You should not delete these entris from SMQ1. Just watch for a while and queue should get cleared. For the next posting, I don't think you will miss the delta.

Rgds..

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jalina,

Please check below 2 notes:

980221 - RMBWV3NN: No warning message if queue hangs

and

728687 - Delta queued: No data in RSA7

These are exactly related to message you are getting.

You should get a fair idea with these notes.

Thanks

Amit