cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labor rate on network operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

For a particular network operation my client expects a fixed weekly actual cost of $2,000 via CN25 confirmation. Irrespective of how many actual hours are entered into the network confirmation. To receive this they want the labor rate to adjust automatically.

Mathematically as:

fixed weekly actual cost expectation

actual hours confirmed                              = variable labor rate

periodactual hours confirmed in CN25automatically adjust labor rate??fixed weekly actual cost expectation
week14050.02000
week25040.02000
week36033.32000
week43066.72000

It this possible without customization?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Toliver,

I dont think this requirement will work out without customization. Since the standard concept will calculate based on hours and fixed price in KP26.

You can try one thing, do the time confirmation with out labor cost (Just to register the time), and you can do FI posting for $2,000 against this network directly.

Regards

Terence

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

without customization this hectic functionality is not possible in sap i think.

so my assumption is like if any labor has worked 8 hrs on daily basis and rate is per hours 25 Rs per Hrs. then total cost of that labor 200 Rs.

if i fixed his total pay 200 and he works 5 hours next day then system will calculate based on rate 40 Rs per Hrs.

was this answer for your query?

Regards,
Sanjeev

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Toliver,

In standard SAP CO this is called Actual Price Calculation, transaction KSII.  The Cost Center linked with the Work Center that is used in the internal NWA has a fixed monthly cost of $2,000.

In KP26 you will have the planned rate for the activity type that is maybe $40 per H, either introduced manually or calculated based on primary planned cost.

And period-end you run Price calculation that will be in this trivial case Total Cost/Total Hours and the cost will be revaluated accordingly.  Depending on customizing it can either revalue original line items or post adjustments.

BR,

Paulo