cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EC-CS Consolidation of Investments Knowledge Product. OSS Note 0117253

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, SAP Experts:
  I have a request regarding the EC-CS Module, Consolidation of Investments.  I am looking for a CD that SAP did with  University of Saarland.  It was was offered as a Knowledge Product under OSS Note 0117253.
  The CD was created instead of the normal documentation by SAP.  The CD was developed in co-operation with the Institute of Financial Accounting and Auditing at the University of Saarland.
  The Knowledge Product explains both the business basics of the Consolidation of Investments and the execution of a EC-CS based consolidation process for Month End Close.  The Process Steps and Activities to be carried out for an example company are illustrated with screen cams.
   The CD could be ordered free of charge by SAP Partners and Customers.  I spoke with SAP today and they said they no longer have the CD available. 
  I thought someone in the group might have a copy they would be willing to share.  If that is so please respond to my request here and we can arrange how I would be able to acquire a copy.  I have immediate need of the product if it is available.
My thanks to you.
With best regards.
Evan Williams
SAP Financial Solutions Architect

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_balint
Employee
Employee

Dear Evan,

As written in note 117253, the knowledge product "SAP consolidation of investments in the component EC-CS" may be requested by creating an incident with the application component EC-CS-CSF-J on SAP Service Marketplace.

If you send me your e-mail address, I can share the knowledge product with you.

Best regards,

Csaba Bálint

Platinum Support Engineer, Financials, SAP
Nexus in business consolidation (SEM-BCS / EC-CS)

0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Hope you are fine.

I was also looking for knowledge product on EC-CS COI.

Can you please share the product with me?

My email address is matlanivijay@hotmail.com.

Appreciate if you can help.

Thanks and Regards,

VM

0 Kudos

Csaba,

would you be willing to send me the document at dan.lafon@us.fujitsu.com

thanks,
Dan

arvind_pereira
Participant
0 Kudos
Header 1