cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all tables showing edit datasources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have Crystal Reports Enterprise 14.1.1.1036.  We have a database that has multiple tables and adds more each month.  Now when we try to add a datasource and choose the database only the first half show before a grey box covers the rest of the tables.  Here is what I mean:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vitaly_izmaylov
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Paul,

This is known defect and has been escalated:

2024101 - When attempting to create a new report, the list of
database objects is truncated in Cryst...

According to the Note it should be resolved in 4.1 SP05. The SP05 was released few days ago.

Vitaly 

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am confused on how to actually download any updates to the product.  The downloads section asks for a username/password which I don't have. I don't see a way to sign-up without having a customer number.  All we have is an order number.  I sent an email to the support email and they said I need to log an incident, but in order-to-do that you need a login.   Any suggestions? 

vitaly_izmaylov
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Paul,

Crystal Reports for Enterprise is a part of BI Platform Intelligence package. You cannot purchase it without the server part. If you got BI Platform, you should have a Customer number.

Do you have BI Server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do have a BI Server.  I do not see anything like a customer number.  We have license keys and an order number.  How can I get a customer number?  I have to say this is one of the worst processes I have ever encountered on getting software updates for a product.

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

When you or your company purchased BOE 4.x you should have received an account to log into Service Market Place. If you did not get the info contact the sales person who sold you the package and ask them to get this going for you.

SMP is now support.sap.com

Top of the page has login info links and the Help button if you need more info. You may want to contact Customer Services to get more info also.

Someone in your company is the SML Account Administrator and can create you an account to log and get downloads/updates and access to all Licensed Info.

CR for E is not free as Vitaly indicated.

Don

Answers (0)