cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee not processed in Payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, what could possibly be the reason why the the employee was not processed for payroll? There is no data under Successful personnel numbers.

Br, Annry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your query is answered you can close thread.

Regards

Venkatesh

VKP
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The employee was processed.

Please check the "Display variant remun.statement" radio-button in the input parameter and select the relevant Payslip , then the payslip will show.

Also ensure you have selected "Display Log" in input screen to see the Pernr details.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishwas

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anry,

From the Statistics i can able to see that Successful is 1. So it means that one employee's salary is proceed and stored in the payroll cluster result.

You can get the idea from the tcode PC00_M99_CWTR where you will mention the period on which you had run the payroll then in the output you will able to find out that for which employee's slary has been run.

Or else at the time of payroll run if you want to know whose payroll has been run then tick in the display log in the payroll driver.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anry,

Can you cross check the same since i can able to successful as 1 under statistics it means payroll has been processed if you wanted to know clear details whether it is processing or not check the box display log it gives you complete details may be you have executed live run with out checking the box display log since no information is provided under log but it is successful run cross payroll result table as well with T code PC_PAYRESULT.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member194940
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Annry,

Please check if all the required master data(infotype-0000,0001,00002,0007,0008) is updated for the employee, Check infotype 0000 if the employee is active in organisation, check if the employee is processed in the correct payroll area(infotype0001) and payroll period.

Regards,

Bhabagrahi