cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the SAP ByDesign Learning Method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am very new to SAP technology. I have started learning SAP ByDesign in my organization. The basic things like creating business objects, association, web services, reports, forms, extensions i have learned through the video tutorials. There is still doubt in "Selecting the data types" which are unusual and unlike the selecting ID data type for every ID attribute of business object. So how i can identify these unusual data types?

Another doubt is as SAP ByDesign platform is available in only 6 countries. I have read some where SAP ByDesign is getting enhanced with SAP HANA. Whether this platform is emerging or felling down? It will be very helpful to know the scope in this platform as for my career point of view.

Please provide your valuable answers to these questions..

Thanks & Regards,

Vivekanand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187151
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Please go through this link https://wiki.sme.sap.com/ .

Regarding Business object, Datatypes go through repository view within PDI studio.. you get clear pitcure on both concept.

Thanks

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr. Naveen for your information .. But when i am directing to that page its saying "You are not permitted to perform this operation." Is any kind of login is required for that? I have login on sap community network (SCN)....

Former Member
0 Kudos

its page looks like this.....

former_member187151
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

The process of creating SID- that id should have access permission for business center view also.

Please check with your id has permission too.

Thanks

Naveen