cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in creating measures in PAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

while creating a score measure I get an error...Also the Observations and Range fields are disabled.

Please find attached error files.

Quick response shall be appreciated.

Regards,

Ambi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems to be saying your score is based on a logic-set called %ZCBITPL_TARDEV. If you have not created a logic-set of that name you will get this error. Did you mean to use a logic set or was that meant to be a formula. Also I would avoid naming anything with a % in the name. These characters can have special meaning to HTML.

Cliff

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was formula for score measure. If we use "%" we get the formula automatically...but it throws error "Expected existing Logic ". Why so?

If I don't use %,then I've to manually type the formula but didn't get any error. Score  was created.

Thanks a lot !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating one more Trend variable under name "ZCBEITPL1_TRD" and formula name "ZCBEITPL1_TRD",it throws error "A logic for a virtual variable may define only that 1  variable"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your second screen shot shows you clicked the logic rather than the formula. The error message says there is no such logic-set.

Cliff

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1more issue:

While creating Strategy, my goal
diagram is not reflecting even after uploading the file in property tab.

Ambi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solution for strategy issue?

former_member182649
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ambi,

Have you checked that you selected the Custom image option from the Format options at the top?

Check that your strategy map file name does not have any spaces. Before now I have experienced that file names with spaces can create problems.

Regards

Colin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Colin!!!

yes,I've selected custom image option.

strategy file should be in which format?file name has no spaces.

Ambi

former_member182649
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ambi,

I normally use .png as I was told many moons ago that it produced less distortion. No idea whether this is the case or not but.....

You can use .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg or .png and the size should not be bigger than 930 x 600 or the user will end up scrolling to see the whole diagram.

Regards

Colin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!! It worked!!

former_member182649
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ambi,

Glad that fixed it.

If you have received a response that works then it helps if you mark the question as answered and award points to the people who helped you. Not only is it a tangible method of showing appreciation but also that way other forum users can see where questions have been answered successfully so helping them find answers if they have a similar question!

Regards

Colin