Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Category Issue

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

My scenario is

I have included  ZBAS (Same as EDI1 condition) Condition in pricing procedure and we have created one routine and assigned to ZBAS in  calculation type . When PR00 - (Minus) All discount amounts i.e after discount amount is less than ZBAS condition value then order showing incompletion(Customer expected price) log and also it  will listed in V.25.Here authorized person can release. This scenario is working .But I am facing some other problems.

1. i.e 1.We can not see the analysis of the condition type

2.If we change the material code (Without deleting) in Order other component like PR00,CST or VAT,Excise duty everything has been changed according to new component .But ZBAS condtion value not changing.It is showing existing value.

Kindly help me..

Note: If I remove condition category J (Customer expected price)from the condition type then above said problem has been solved. But it will not coming to V.25. So condition category J is essential.So we need solution with condition category J .

Regards

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When we create a custom routine we usually face such issues. I have a strong feeling that it is due to some missing code in routine 901. Please check your routine and try to copy the standard one 8 or 9 and modify that as per your requirement. Ask your ABAPer to check this routine in debug mode and see the behavior why it is doing this.

I have done this couple of years ago and shared a document on this. You check that in below link.

Thank$