cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Query /Report for technical WT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have a Technical WT generated via payroll run and is stored in RT table. I want to  know the individual  PERNRs who have this  WT generated. I can see cumulated values via WT reporter... Can someone please help me with SAP Query or Some report.

Regards

Mohinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194940
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mohinder,

You will be able to check it with the Wagetype reporter - pc00_m99_cwtr

In the date selection update the payroll period and also update wagetype you want to check and then under that in object selection click that and select personnel number.

Thanks,

Bhabagrahi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your query is answered you can close thread.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also check with the help of TCode PC00_M99_ANN.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to PC00_M99_CWTR and pass the input parameters as Payroll interval Period XX.XX.XXXX to XX.XX.XXXX under other selections Wage type - Pass technical wage type details which you wanted to see under that click on Object selection there you can see available objects and objects selected then select personnel number from available objects and click on > symbol click on enter then execute the report it gives you the personnel number details as well with wage type similarly what ever the details you wanted to see select them from object selection and execute it,Accordingly it displays you the values.

Regards

Venkatesh